The email templates used for messages from PageSeeder can be customized for a different look and feel. Experienced developers can also alter some of the email headers.
To help with this task, go to: Administration menu >
- Lists all default email templates.
- Lists all custom templates for a project.
- Allows creation and editing of custom templates.
- Allows preview of messages and email headers.
- Allows test email to be sent.
There is also a service which allows external applications to send emails through PageSeeder using the external email email template. For more information, see send-mail service.
The organization-config.xml is a more convenient way to customize all emails at once.