The email templates used for messages from PageSeeder can be customized for a different look and feel. Experienced developers can also alter some of the email headers.
To help with this task, there is an Email templates page located under the Dev tab in the Developer perspective. This page:
- Lists all default email templates.
- Lists all custom templates for a project.
- Allows creation and editing of custom templates.
- Allows preview of messages and email headers.
- Allows test email to be sent.
The organization-config.xml is a more convenient way to customize all emails at once.