This page provides some direction for anyone trying to install PageSeeder in their local environment.
The minimal configuration for running PageSeeder is as follow:
- Windows 7, 8 or 10, Windows Server 2012 or Linux (known to run with CentOS, Fedora or Amazon)*
- JDK 1.8
- 1 GHz Processor, 1.5GB RAM, 500MB Hard Disk Storage
- Database: MySQL 5.6.4 or higher (but not 8.0 or higher)
* servers can run either natively or virtually, locally or in the cloud.
Client Minimum Requirements:
- Internet Explorer 9
- Safari 4.0
- Opera 10
To run PageSeeder from a production or test server, email a request for a 90 day evaluation license or a production license to this account '
info_ps' on this domain '
Include in the email the URL the license will run from and a brief description of how PageSeeder will be used.
Additional useful links
- New installation
- Installation of previous versions (5.6 or earlier)
- Configuring a proxy
- Configuring SSL
- Installing publisher
- Release Notes
Created on , last edited on