This section documents many of the more advanced aspects of PageSeeder. Please note the warning below.
Warning!Please be aware that this section includes information on various aspects of PageSeeder which are experimental, obsolete or unsupported. Our apologies for any potential confusion however after careful consideration we have determined that continuing to publish out of date material beside the current documentation was the best solution for developers maintaining, or migrating from, previous versions of PageSeeder. This situation is only temporary and we appreciate your patience.
Advanced data API
The data API provides an umbrella for documentation related to schemas, properties and other data interfaces for PageSeeder.
- Schemas for the Layout Manager and Services 1.0 configuration.
- The fields in the Index API to search content and metadata.
- Configuration and system properties
- Folders and Files to manage customizations.
- The format of PageSeeder documents PSML.
Created on , last edited on