Previously known as the Website engine, Berlioz can process data that is either live (through services) or has been published from PageSeeder to a file system.
This documentation relates to Berlioz. For more information about accessing PSML documents, see the Publish engine.
The Berlioz framework can be understood by learning the role of the following modules:
- Using the Berlioz servlets and filters.
- XML and other Berlioz Output.
- File organization and URLs for a Berlioz-powered website.
- The available generators provided by Berlioz.
- Configuration and administration options.