Previously known as the Website engine, Berlioz can process data that is either live (via services) or has been published from out of PageSeeder to a file system.
This documentation relates to Berlioz; for more information about accessing PSML documents, see the publish engine.
The Berlioz framework can be understood by learning the role of the following modules:
- Using the Berlioz servlets and filters.
- XML and other Berlioz Output
- File organisation and URLs for a Berlioz-powered website.
- The available generators provided by Berlioz.
- Configuration and administration options.