group config – advanced options
These settings can be found in Advanced Options on the group configuration page located under group administration. For more information about the API, see Service: edit-group.
- Parent project – the name of the parent project (readonly).
- Group owner – Owner of the group.
- Template – Usually the same as the project for this group.
- Related Website URL – URL of external website for this group, to be available on the group homepage.
- Welcome message – included in the email sent to new members of the group, and is one of the most commonly edited options when quickly creating a group.
- Allow contributors in this group to edit all URLs on the server – This allows contributors or higher in the group to edit title, description, labels, URL, metadata or archive/unarchive any URL across the whole server.
- Common group (obsolete) – Indicates whether group is a common group (all posts are confirmed).
- Access Log (deprecated) – (access logs are now controlled by global properties) – Indicates whether the access log for the group is saved.
- Self Registration – The type of self-registration process.
- Member default role – The default role of members when registering.
- Member default notification – The default member notification.
- Group Visible to – Name of group this group is visible to (usually the same as name). Set to public to allow self registration.
- Moderator – If joining is moderated, who is the moderator.
- Details form – Name of the template for collecting member details.
- Comments can be added by – The minimum member role required to add comments.
- Comments and group accessible to public – Indicates whether the public can view comments and the group.
- Comment moderation: