group config – advanced options
These settings can be found on the Advanced Options tab of the Group config page located under the Admin tab. For more information about the API, see Service: edit-group.
- group owner – Owner of the group.
- style owner – Usually the same as the project for this group.
- Related Website URL – URL of external website for this group.
- Details Form – Name of the template for collecting member details.
- Group Visible to – Name of group this group is visible to (usually the same as name). Set to 'public' to allow self registration.
- Access Log – Indicates whether the access log for the group will be saved (deprecated – access logs are now controlled by Global Properties).
- common group – Indicates whether group is a common group (all posts are confirmed).
- Allow editing server wide properties of all URLs in this group – This allows editing URL path and default title, description, labels for URLs in this group.
- Self Registration – The type of self-registration process.
- Member Default Role – The default role of members when registering.
- Member Default Notification – The default member notification.
- Comments can be added by – The minimum member role required to add comments.
- Moderate emailed comments – Indicates whether all emailed comments are moderated.
- Moderate all comments – Indicates whether all comments are moderated.
- Comments and group accessible to public – Indicates whether the public can view comments and the group.