group config – advanced options
These settings can be found in Advanced Options on the Group configuration page located under Group administration. For more information about the API, see Service: edit-group.
- group owner – Owner of the group.
- template – Usually the same as the project for this group.
- Related Website URL – URL of external website for this group.
- Details Form – Name of the template for collecting member details.
- Group Visible to – Name of group this group is visible to (usually the same as name). Set to public’ to allow self registration.
- Access Log – Indicates whether the access log for the group is saved (deprecated – access logs are now controlled by Global Properties).
- Common group (deprecated) – Indicates whether group is a common group (all posts are confirmed).
- Allow contributors in this group to edit all URLs on the server – This allows contributors or higher in the group to edit title, description, labels, URL, metadata or archive/unarchive any URL across the whole server.
- Self Registration – The type of self-registration process.
- Member Default Role – The default role of members when registering.
- Member Default Notification – The default member notification.
- Comments can be added by – The minimum member role required to add comments.
- Moderate emailed comments – Indicates whether all emailed comments are moderated.
- Moderate all comments – Indicates whether all comments are moderated.
- Comments and group accessible to public – Indicates whether the public can view comments and the group.