The loading zone is a temporary location in the file system where files are stored before being uploaded into PageSeeder.
Why a loading zone
Having a temporary space to hold files to upload allows members to:
- Upload a whole collection of documents at once.
- Preserve and verify the integrity of the linking (cross-references) between files.
- Remove and manage the list and organization of files to upload.
- Set individual upload options for each file.
- Test import function and tweak the options.
For more information, see How do I upload documents to PageSeeder?