The loading zone is a temporary location in the file system where files are stored before being uploaded into PageSeeder.
Why a loading zone
Having a temporary space to hold files to upload allows members to:
- upload a whole collection of documents at once;
- preserve and verify the integrity of the linking (cross references) between files;
- remove and manage the list and organization of files to upload;
- set individual upload options for each file;
- test import function and tweak the options.
For more information see How do I upload documents to PageSeeder?
Created on , last edited on