Project and Group names
Only use lowercase alpha characters plus hyphen (-), tilde (~) or underscore (_) in your project or group names.
The PageSeeder architecture relies heavily on URLs. Because the project and group names express context for the URLs that represent content and functionality, it is important the names do not conflict with existing system URLs or the URL syntax itself. This means that:
- neither a project or group name can contain the following characters — space,
- no project can have the following names:
- no project name can start with a number.
Also, by default, the [project-group] string is part of the group email address which means these additional constraints apply:
- Names cannot contain any character prohibited in an email address
- No group name can end with either '
-silent' or a double hyphen '
--' — these two strings are reserved for PageSeeder email switches.
Created on , last edited on